|Day Use:||Year Round|
|Park:||541-332-6774 ext 0|
Major Features & Activities
- Camping (ADA)
- Hiking Trails
- Dump Station
- Picnicking (ADA)
- Beach Access
- Hiker Biker
- Open Year Round
- Restrooms Flush (ADA)
- Hot Shower (ADA)
Day-use area is open with reduced services:
- Trails and Rocky Point beach access are open.
- Dump station is open.
- Day-use area restroom CLOSED
- Picnic shelter CLOSED through at least Sept. 7
- Reduced garbage service. Pack out trash.
- Facilities may close without notice.
- Do not travel far to visit. Be prepared to turn around if crowded.
Campground to open June 9, 2020. Campers must have a reservation. No first-come, first-served camping. Beginning July 1, book reservations up to 30 days in advance at oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com.
- 39 electrical sites with water (two with accessible design; five pull-through)
- 56 tent sites with water nearby
- Flush toilets NO SHOWERS
- Hiker/biker camp CLOSED
- Group camp CLOSED through at least Sept. 7
- NO Firewood for sale
The park and campground are dominated by Humbug Mountain (elevation 1,756 feet) and surrounded by forested hills. The campground enjoys some of the warmest weather on the Oregon coast as the surrounding mountains offer protection from cool ocean breezes. Many visitors enjoy windsurfing and scuba diving. Hiking to the top of Humbug Mountain is a major activity.