|Camping:||May 1 - Sep 30|
|Day Use:||Year Round|
Check our Park Status Map for a list of open parks and our FAQ page for details on this decision.
Major Features & Activities
- Camping (ADA)
- Hiking Trails
- Restrooms Flush
- Hiker Biker
Park is open for day-use with reduced services. Camping is closed until further notice.
- Reduced garbage service. Please pack out trash.
- Facilities may close without notice.
- Be prepared to turn around if crowded.
North Santiam State Park plays host to some of the most beautiful riverfront in the area. It is one of the finest steelhead fishing spots on the North Santiam River. The park features primitive campground and day-use area with drinking fountain and restroom facilities. Picnic tables dot the grass, making North Santiam State Park a great place to stop to stretch and eat a picnic lunch. Hiking trails show the beauty of the large old-growth trees and the river.
- Campground with nine walk-in, boat-in tent sites (available first-come, first-served May 1 -- Sept. 30) CLOSED
- Easy river access for boating, fishing and swimming
- 2.4 miles of trails
- Reservable group picnic area with shelter RESERVATIONS CLOSED FOR 2020 SEASON
- 10 picnic sites
- Horseshoe pits
- Universal Access: One campsite is accessible to campers with disabilities.