|Day Use:||Year Round|
Check our Park Status Map for a list of open parks and our FAQ page for details on this decision.
Major Features & Activities
- Camping (ADA)
- Hiking Trails (ADA)
- Dump Station
- Picnicking (ADA)
- Exhibit Information (ADA)
- Boat Ramp
- Open Year Round
- Cabins/Yurts Pets OK
- Restrooms Flush (ADA)
- Hot Shower (ADA)
- The boat launch adjacent to the I-5 rest area and the Greenway Trail adjacent to the campground are open.
- Group day-use CLOSED
- Reduced garbage service. Please pack out trash.
- Facilities may close without notice.
- Do not travel far to visit. Be prepared to turn around if crowded.
Campground opens June 9, 2020. Reservations open June 3. See below for details on reduced services.
- 92 full-hookup sites (23 pull-through)
- 58 electrical sites with water
- 8 tent sites with water nearby
- Eight yurts (four pet-friendly; see our Pets in Parks FAQ for more info)
- Three group tent camping areas CLOSED
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers REDUCED HOURS. A LOOP AND D/E LOOP SHOWERS CLOSED.
- Firewood for sale ($5/bundle)
- RV dump station (donation based $3-$5 suggested)
- Universal Access: Two campsites are accessible to campers with disabilities.
A pleasant getaway awaits you in southern Oregon's Rogue Valley. Valley of the Rogue Park has both a day-use picnic area and an overnight campground along three miles of shoreline on the Rogue River. An easy, self-guided interpretive walking trail provides a relaxing 1.25 mile stroll along the river's edge and it intersects with the Rogue River Greenway Trail which is 4 miles long throughout the park.
Camp and play along the river made famous by novelist and avid fisherman Zane Grey. The campground is also a great place to stay while taking in the local culture, history, and recreation opportunities in the area. Stay with us while you take trips to Crater Lake National Park, the Oregon Caves National Monument, historic Jacksonville, Ashland's Shakespeare Festival, or the Britt Music Festival. The park is ideally located to give you all of this, plus friendly local shops, museums, and sights of interest. The Rogue Valley awaits your arrival.