|Day Use:||Year Round|
|Park:||Campground Booth 541-997-3641; Office 541-997-3851|
Major Features & Activities
- Camping (ADA)
- Yurt (ADA)
- Hiking Trails (ADA)
- Dump Station
- Restrooms Flush (ADA)
- Hot Shower (ADA)
- Hiker Biker
- Open Year Round
- Fishing (ADA)
- Cabins/Yurts Pets OK (ADA)
- Boat Ramp
- Day-Use Fee
- OPEN: Sand Dune Day-use Area, East & West Woahink
- CLOSED: Cleowax Day-use Area, including beach and lodge
- CLOSED: Fishing pier at the sand dunes day-use area
- Reservable picnic shelters CLOSED through at least September 7
- Meeting Hall CLOSED through at least September 7No sand board rentals in 2020
- Day-use restrooms are open with limited hours.
- Be prepared to turn around if crowded. Do not travel far to visit. Pack out trash. Facilities may close without notice.
Campers must have a reservation. No first-come, first-served camping. Beginning July 1, book reservations up to 30 days in advance at oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com.
- 47 full-hookup sites
- 121 electrical sites with water
- 187 tent sites with water nearby
- D & E LOOPS CLOSED FOR RESTROOM UPGRADE
- 10 yurts (5 pet-friendly) CLOSED through at least Sept. 30
- Six seasonal group tent camping areas CLOSED through at least September 7
- Hiker/biker camp CLOSED through at least September 7
- NO SHOWERS
- No firewood for sale
- RV dump station
- Universal Access: Four campsites and two yurts are accessible to campers with disabilities.
This versatile, beautiful coastal park is situated halfway up the Oregon coast, three miles south of the city of Florence. Honeyman is the second largest Oregon state park campground, offering more than 350 campsites, hiking trails, and miles of sand dunes between the park and the ocean. It's also home to two natural freshwater lakes: Cleawox, which is great for swimming, and Woahink, which has a public boat ramp. Rent a canoe and explore the lake.
Spring brings out the pink rhododendrons. Come summertime, this is a great place for family reunions. The fall huckleberries and blackberries are ripe for the picking. This a park for all seasons.